Soul food #1

Yesterday, while I was searching for a scripture to include in my father-in-law's birthday card, I came across this one and as I read it and then wrote it down for him, I felt a great sense of peace come over me. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and that as I strive to live in a way that is pleasing unto Him, that I will be blessed and have my hearts desire.

"My son (daughter), forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee; bind them about thou neck; write them upon the tablet of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble."

Proverbs 3 v 1-6, 23

Comments

Popular Posts