Life has been busy!

I have not taken much time lately to do any blogging. Things have been so busy that one day just seems to roll into the next. I have to admit that I have not felt much like blogging. My heart has felt alittle heavy of late and I am beginning to feel a little like Bilbo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings, when he says..."I feel thin....like butter spread over too much bread".
Much has been going on and I have done alot in the past two months. I have taken pictures and also enjoyed many happy moments....I will be blogging about these soon.

Comments

  1. You're breathing and your family is healthy and happy. I look forward to reading about your adventures when you catch up with your blog. I know from experience that you need to be in the right frame of mind to write and to have some energy available to do this as well. Above all, remember the "No" and don't be afraid to use it. I check your blog often and it's good to hear from you. Take Care Carol xxx WE MISS YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts