"And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do"

So, here I am - back online - or almost anyway - we have pay as you go access at the moment and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Thats' ok - it will all work out in the end. I have just spent about an hour catching up on blogs that I follow - Deez-Dayz, Kia Kaha, Judy's Journey, Angela's gifts - it was a joy to read each of them! I felt uplifted and connected!!! Thank's to all these faithful friends who share their lives with me - it gives me great strength, makes me smile and there is always something to think about. So our lives have been kind of crazy this last 6 weeks. We pretty much have lived out of suitcases and slept on 3 different continents, crossed 2 seas and 2 oceans, had our feet on the soil of 5 different countries - awesome, isn't it?! There is lots to tell and many pictures to post. I will try to get to it as soon as I can. I have tons of emails to answer - I promise to get to it as soon as our email starts working properly. I just wanted to send this message out into the world and let everyone know that we are still here and that we are okay - alittle overwhelmed, but ok!! We packed up our home in New Zealand and have returned to South Africa. A tough thing to do. It is the second time we have packed up a home in 6 months and we are all feeling a little tired, physically and emotionally. But, we are still here and we are okay!! We attended our old/new ward for the first time today and it was ward conference. The theme was 1 Nephi 4 v 6 - the scriptrure that I used as my title. We very much have felt like Nephi during the last 6 weeks - we get up and face each day and try to accomplish what we need to for the day - most times not knowing what each day will hold. Yesterday we moved into our home and are trying to get things settled - it has been hard, to start all over again. The Lord has blessed us greatly and we appreciate all that our family and friends have done for us, all their prayers and their love that they have sent our way. We know that even though we are not entirely sure what the future holds for us and though we are taking it day by day, that Heavenly Father will provide a way for us to accomplish all those things that we need to - for now we simply walk by faith - "led by the spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which (we) should do" - Arohanui

Comments

  1. We are happy to hear that things are 'okay' because 'okay' is enough for now. We think of you every day. Know that our prayers are with you all. I'm so looking forward to seeing lots and lots of photos. Soak up some of the South African sunshine and think of me here in CHCH...bbbrrr! Kia Kaha (Be strong!) Arohanui
    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts